Summer Course 2019: " Biom3Dical: are you ready to be IMPRESS'ed ? "
I know a guy… He’s organising a Summer Course next summer in early July! He told me that he is connecting metal 3D printing to some biomedical applications, which makes it even more exciting, don’t you think? ‘Cause, not only can you learn about metal 3D printing, but you can even get to see where and how it can be useful in a fast growing field ! And I know a place… It’s called Louvain-la-Neuve. I know, the name may sound weird, but trust me on this: it’s the BEST place you’ll ever go to! Louvain-la-Neuve is in the heart of Belgium. As you may know: in Belgium you’ll find great people, unforgettable parties and a lot of places to visit. Especially in Louvain-la-Neuve, parties are awesome. Guess why! Two thirds of its population are students! You don’t believe me? Google it! I don’t have to draw you a picture to explain what that means right? It’s unique! What?! You’re still hesitating?! Okay look… Belgium… a.k.a. BEST Fries! a.k.a. BEST chocolate! a.k.a. BEST beers!! You’re not just gonna let that opportunity go away, right? I also heard the guy’s even planning to go on a Weekend Trip! Brussels? Of course you’ll get to see it! It’s just 20 mins away from Louvain-la-Neuve. In fact, it is even closer to Brussels than Brussels’ South Airport is. So what more can I say… if you want to :
- learn all the aspects of metal 3D printing and how to apply them to biomedical
- learn about the Belgian unique way of partying
- visit Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels and other parts of Belgium
- eat loads of the best “french” fries in the world, the belgian ones
- eat the best chocolate on Earth (we know you want it too)
- meet the crazy wonderful people of Louvain-la-Neuve